[governance] IGP Workshop on DNSSEC

Brenden Kuerbis bnkuerbi at syr.edu
Tue Jul 3 12:52:15 EDT 2007

On 7/3/07, veni markovski <veni at veni.com> wrote:

>  Hi, Brenden!
>
>  I am wondering though, wasn't this better to be proposed to the SSAC to
> organize it,

Hi Veni,

I didn't realize that IGF proposals had to go thru the corporate office. ;-)

>instead of first throwing the proposal, and then looking for
> participants?
>
>  Just seems strange to have a proposal with no speakers.

Don't worry, there are plenty of informed people outside of SSAC who
can/want to say something on DNSSEC.   We're supposed to be broadening
understanding of IG issues, right?  Obviously there are a lot of good
people on SSAC, if someone from there is interested they're more than
welcome to contact me.

Best,

Brenden

--