[governance] Appeals Team Nomination - web page now open - waiting for YOU!

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 17:33:44 EST 2007

-IMAPbase: 1641915757 0000000001

I am Nominating MS Nneka NNENA.
Voted in Charter/2006 coordinator vote.
Pastor Peters OMORAGBON
Nurses Across the Borders
--- Izumi AIZU <aizu at anr.org> wrote:

> Thanks to Avri's always clean work, we now have the
> web page to list
> all those nominations for Appeal Team.
>
> http://www.igcaucus.org/IGC-candidates-2007-AT.html
>
> And Jeremy took the first, thank you!
> Jeremy, could you send the "statement" to the list
> shortly?
>
> How about others?  Please.
>
> izumi

   Pastor Peters OMORAGBON
Executive President/CEO
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative-Inc.-(Nigeria & U.S.A)
An NGO On Special Consultative Status with The Economic and Social Council of the United Nations-(ECOSOC)
Member(OBSERVER),United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
295, IKORODU ROAD, IDIROKO BUS STOP MARYLAND IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA
350, MAIN STREET, EAST ORANGE NEW JERSEY 07018 U.S.A
Tel:+234-1-812-8649, +234-1-818-6494,+234-802-308-5408(Mobile)
FAX:+234-1-493-7203
Email:nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org
     governance-unsubscr