[governance] Updating on the Governance and Law Conference

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 04:50:06 EST 2007

???

CILS <conferences at cils2.org> wrote:
  From: "CILS" <conferences at cils2.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:39:45 +0100

We seek speakers and moderators for the Internet: Governance and the Law
Conference scheduled 25-29 April 2007 at the Clinton Presidential Library
and the University of Arkansas School of Law in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Speakers and moderators have a 40% discount from the delegate fee. The
delegate fee or the full conference is US $2,570. The reduced faculty fee
is US $1,542, including 4 nights' accommodation, opening and closing
dinners, cocktail reception, working breakfasts and coffee for delegates,
CLE/CPD credits, and travel insurance. Should you or any of your colleagues
have interest in serving on the faculty, please advise me, and we will
provide further information. The Symposium is co-sponsored by the Clinton
School of Public Service and the University of Arkansas William H. Bowen
School of Law.

Regards, Dennis Campbell
Center for International Legal Studies
PO Box 19