[governance] Re: Appeal Team Selection time line

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Sun Jan 21 20:14:49 EST 2007

Dear list,

We have now nine nominations on the website and one more
is sent to the list, waiting for the statement by Willie, that will
make ten nominations which was the minimum number for
starting the selection.

Please see the website below for details:
http://www.igcaucus.org/IGC-candidates-2007-AT.html

For those nominees who have not made the statement, please
send it to the list as soon as possible.

The Nomcom would like to start the discussion for the selection
to meet the deadline of Jan 31 for final announcement.

Thank you for your participation and support to this important
process, during the holiday period.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org