[governance] Note on Appeals Team Nominations, with a query.

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Sun Jan 21 20:03:07 EST 2007

Sorry for this late response.

I could not figure out what exactly you are asking.

Does  "requests to be considered made November" mean
for the selection of Nomcom? Then I don't think that is the same
as selection for Appeals Team, at least in theory.
Of course, in practice, almost same statement can be used.

In any case, please make explicit (self-) nomination asap.

If my interpretation is wrong, please explain more.

Thanks,

izumi

2007/1/19, l. d. misek-falkoff <ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com>:
> Greetings,
>
> This is a note on the Appeals Team nominations, with a query.
>
> If the selection committee intends to include requests to be considered made
> November forward, will an amplified request for a statement of interests and
> preparedness be requested?
>
> Perhaps some email has been missed, so further information will be
> appreciated.
>
> Best wishes and sincere regards,
> Linda D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D.
> - 50th year in Computing, Information and Knowledge System Convenings and
> Practice in multi-stakeholder contexts..
> - *The Respectul Interfaces Program* of the Communications Coordination
> Committee For the United Nations.
> - International Disability Caucus Steering Committee; Other affiliations
> available.
> - WSIS  Geneva, Tunis; Internet Governance Forum, Athens; ongoing
> participation.

                      >> Izumi Aizu <<

             Institute for HyperNetwork Society
             Kumon Center, Tama University