[governance] Re: Appeals Team Nomination - web page now open - waiting for YOU!

Dave Kissoondoyal dave at isoc-mu.org
Wed Jan 17 11:07:39 EST 2007

Dear Izumi,

I would like to volunteer

Thanks and best regards

Dave Kissoondoyal, ACMI

President - Internet Society of Mauritius
Member - PIR .ORG Advisory Council
Director of Information Technology

Teleforma (Mauritius), Ltd

+230 465-7474 Main Office

+230 465-7171 Fax

+230 465-7298 Direct Line

+230 257-8703 Cell Phone

701-451-6530 US Dial Direct Line

10th Floor

Cyber Tower 1

Ebene Cybercity

Rose Hill

Mauritius

The information contained in this transmission, including any attachments
hereto, is confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to
distribution, copying or other use of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact
the sender at the information provided and return any and all copies of this
communication to the sender

  _____