[governance] Re: Appeals Team Nomination - Statement

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 10:40:49 EST 2007

Particularly interested in fostering development with the use of ICT, I have civil society and grassroots participation as goal.  Having been involved in the IGC through both phases of the WSIS, I believe that one challenge of the caucus will be to maintain an objective role in the issues that follow Tunis.  In drafting the Charter, the role of the Appeals Team became fundamental to us in the maintenance of the nature of the IGC.  So I do agree that accepting nomination to the Team involves dialogue, consultaiton, community values and no personal interests.

My professional background is International Relations, Law and Policy processes. My region is Africa.

My full name is Nnenna Nwakanma

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/