AW: AW: [governance] Enhanced cooperation

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 11:21:20 EST 2007

I do agree here that we need to ask for ''modalities'' of the next IGF meeting.  Then we could proceed from there.  But I believe that whether or not a response is given or not (pending on who has to respond and the time he has or what governments think) the caucus still needs to contribute

  Happy New Year

  Nnenna

Wolfgang Kleinwächter <wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de> wrote:
  Jeanette:
Why disturbing the funeral? Enhanced cooperation seems such a dead horse...

Wolfgang:
Yes and no. It depends whih has what kind of ambitions and interest to make trouble. To be prepared for such a situation is probably not so bad.

governance at lists.cpsr.org

http://mail.yahoo.com