[governance] ICANN taxes/fees

Phil Regnauld pr+governance at x0.dk
Thu Feb 8 05:52:28 EST 2007

veni markovski (veni) writes:

> Have you ever run a business that requires the high technical
> standards a TLD does?

	A registry is a primarily administrative workflow.  The technical
	aspects are relatively simple, sorry to demistify things.

> Let's try to be more practical, than theoretical?

	Excuse me ?  The reason several participants to this list are
	dismissing the non-existient complexity of running a registry
	is because they actually run one -- it's not all that complex.

	Even with natural catastrophes, offsite backup is a function
	of the normal workflow of any business, it's not a technical
	challenge nowadays.

	I don't get your point, I must say.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org