[governance] The result of Appeal Team selection

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Thu Feb 8 03:16:53 EST 2007

Hi,

Thank you very much for all the encouraging messages.

I quite agree with what Avri said, that this Appeals Team
will be best to remain in-active and use our energy into
much more positive direction.

Having said that, now we have minimum checks and balances
system in place in addition to the functioning coordinators,
which is good.

So that we could make more inputs/outputs in the IGF process.

It's a pitty I cannot attend the IGF meeting in Geneva.
I miss you all there, but will try to capture some part when
webcasted.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org