[governance] The result of Appeal Team selection

Jeremy Shtern jeremy.shtern at umontreal.ca
Wed Feb 7 21:57:32 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

This is just a quick thank you to Izumi for his stewardship of the
Appeal Team selection process, to the members of the Nomcom for their
time and effort and to everyone who took the time to write up nomination
statements.

If and when called upon to execute the duties of this position I look
forward to collaborating with the other Appeal Team members.

Kind Regards,

Jeremy Shtern

Researcher: the media at McGill unit for critical communication studies
(http://media.mcgill.ca)

&

PhD candidate (ABD): Université de Montréal, département de communication

jeremy.shtern at umontreal.ca <mailto:jeremy.shtern at umontreal.ca>