[governance] Caucus meeting in Geneva

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Sat Feb 3 12:05:45 EST 2007

All,

building on Bill's suggestion, I think that we should try to meet, even if
briefly, on Feb 13 in Geneva. I don't see many other options than meeting
in the lunch break (which seems the better option to me) or meeting at 6pm
- what do you think?

Agenda would be, IMHO, some strategizing on our next objectives in the
process: what do we want to get between here and Rio? (blessing of dynamic
coalitions, AG representation, funding for participation, specific issues
on the agenda...)

Regards,
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------