[governance] Caucus at IGF stock taking meeting

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Feb 1 08:09:54 EST 2007

Without funds, the IGF will continue to be pretty
much what it was in Athens. (that's very
cynical... but there's a great deal that can be
improved with money, and very hard to improve
without.)

Whatever so end up saying --and I think it's late
to start worrying about a consensus document-- at
a minimum I hope we can strongly support and
encourage Mr Desai to continue as chair of the
advisory group. Responding to Michael's question
of yesterday:

At 12:35 AM -0800 2/1/07, michael_leibrandt at web.de wrote:
>  do we have some ideas who could follow Nitin if he doesn't continue
>as the chair?

I cannot think of anyone who could replace him!

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org