coordinator election stuff Re: [governance] Taking Stock of Rio - IGC submission?

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Dec 31 11:51:05 EST 2007

On 31 Dec 2007, at 05:04, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> though I would first like that we fix the situation with the
> coordinatorship,

just to let you all know, the system with the voting software we used
last time is about to be rebuilt and moved and it will be a while
before i have that, or any other, voting system running again.   so we
will need to find another solution.

it is still my hope that somewhere, somehow, someday someone will set
up a reliable/verifiable/... vote server for free CS group voting.  i
might still be able to do so at some point, but not right now.  maybe
someone else has the capability they can let the IGC use.

sorry.

a.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org