[governance] ITU participation by CS (was: IG questions ...)

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 21:51:54 EST 2007

Resonatings....
emboldened for visibility reasons -

A terrific discussion is being rolled out which among other virtues is
exposing the desirable partnership of *meanings and means.*

In periods of great innovations, one can see systems of *patronage* in the
best senses, where those with means who have appreciation for meanings
others express well support those meanings with the means to accomplish them
- As with pairings of facilitating- providers and great painters,
philosophers, poets, thinkers, and of course yes Civil Society Advocates and
Movers.

Thoughts from here are that our closest political or social neighbors who
can provide means to move out meanings are those in the Private Sector.
Business.  The Professions.*

Those with means whose end-goals may merge with CS.  Those who might see the
lights of funding patronage roles to provide for CS participation shine over
horizons of mutual benefit.

(... Marginalia, one cannot resist inscribing the in annals of this mighty
developing dialogue).

*Which is not to say governments should bow out of support roles.
Representative, as they are usually meant to be.

With seasonal greetings, LDMF.
Dr. Linda D. MisekFalkoff.
*Respectful Interfaces*
For I.D.: A  programme of The Comunications coordination Committee For the
U.N. [NGO]