[governance] What Will Happen [@ NARALO/ALAC/CCNSO?]

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Dec 14 17:45:49 EST 2007

Thanks for the kind explanation,  Yehudakatz, but still I am wondering
how 700 mHZ thing is the "model to follow for the rest of the world"
It might be, but may not be.

And if that is SO important I would first ask our North American colleagues
to react  than the rest of the world. And I still see it is not quite related
directly to the ICANN's scope for AtLarge at least in immediate sense.

They/we also have local priorities. In other words, please do the home
work first before trying to urge others. I am not saying it is
not important at all, but I would like things to be sorted out in a
clear and structured manner. Otherwise it is confusing and not productive -
and (mis) shooting the friends rather than the enemy.

AND, please make some more effort to write short sentence and paras for
non-English speaking members. If it is more than 5 paras of details
on this list, I usually am discouraged to read and respond. It will lead
the discussion to only English speakers which, I understand, is not
your intention, right?

Thanks for your understanding

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org