[governance] ITU participation by CS (was: IG questions ...)

KovenRonald at aol.com KovenRonald at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 22:53:11 EST 2007

Dear All --

I find this pessimistic account of the end of freedom pf scientific inquiry
and on the I'net to be shortsightedly deterministic. Most likely there will be
a basic change in American administrations after the next election, and the
rejection of the Enlightenment and the desire to institute central political
controls will fade away, along with the good folks who gave us the Iraq fiasco.

Rony Koven

See AOL's top rated recipes