[governance] Re: IG questions that are not ICANN [was: Irony]

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Dec 12 17:41:11 EST 2007

Jeanette, my understanding is that WSIS gave responsibility for
cybersecurity outcomes to ITU (rightly or wrongly)

If you look at the strategic direction proposed by ITU and their roadmap for
addressing the subject you would see a vast difference to any capabilities
IETF has in addressing the subject holistically

Ian Peter
Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd
PO Box 10670 Adelaide St  Brisbane 4000
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com
www.internetmark2.org
www.nethistory.info