[governance] Re: IG questions that are not ICANN [was: Irony]

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Dec 10 13:08:20 EST 2007

On 10 dec 2007, at 03.54, William Drake wrote:

> FYI, today begins a four day meeting of WP 2 of SG 17 and there's a
> ton of people from irrelevant outfits like VeriSign over there.
> Here's the piffle WP 2 is currently working on:

wish i was there.

i think you are right.  we should be putting focus on this.  but
without actually living in Geneva, or being supported by a rich
company/country, it is hard to be there to do anything.

we should be doing something to support those who are there and could
work in our name.

how would we organise ourselves to this?  we don't seem overly
talented at organising ourselves for actoon lately.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org