[governance] What ICANN Do

Kieren McCarthy kierenmccarthy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 02:48:06 EST 2007

Hi Kurt,

Yes, I agree. We had this conversation a long time ago when I told you that
as far as I could make out you had got the organisational structure correct.

I am not in a position to decide how ICANN as an entire organisation
represents itself and, if I'm being honest, this chart idea has fallen way
down my list in terms of things to raise, but thank you for the reminder.

I will suggest as far as I can that the internal structure of ICANN is laid
out.

Kieren