[governance] Drop ALAC altogether???

yehudakatz at mailinator.com yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Sun Dec 2 16:05:52 EST 2007

Danny,

What happend after this? In the end, How did this pan out??
Where does NeuStar stand today???

Ref.:
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/alac_atlarge-lists.icann.org/2007q2/00
1021.html

[At-Large] [NA-Discuss] MOU - ICANN Obligations: Redelegation
Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Thu Jun 14 10:40:54 EDT 2007
-

Danny
My email was to inform you that it is not ONLY a NA concern, and that the
rest of the regions are working on cc issues as well. This was informational
and there is no reason to threaten the existence of the NARALO. The NA
region is part of the global AtLarge, and should be interested in working
together with the rest of the world, and not only in isolation.