[governance] [Fwd: [WSIS CS-Plenary] IGF/MAG renewal an opaque and non-incluse process / un processus opague et non-inclusif]

yehudakatz at mailinator.com yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Tue Aug 21 22:14:31 EDT 2007

I must have the missed show?

> ... the "Dispaingate" was more troubling by the ensuing coverup and
minimzation attempts than by the act itself of ***this member of the
"internet industry" that has not shown any intent of remorse, apologies, or
excuses.*** ... ...

-

Who is it? "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" - Lord Voldemort?
[Juicy tabloid gossip like this - Where the Hell is Kieren? - WHAT's that ...
Tuscany!!!]

Listen, none of us where virgins when we can into this thingy (PolySci)
After all Bush, Cheney, Rove, and Blair popped-yours-&-my-cherry not long ago.

So it is fair to say the "internet industry" is robbing the cradle. Whats new

-

Parminder, is there anyway we can make it up to you / anything we can do?
How would you like us to move on from here.
(lend us your sense of direction)

--

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Voldemort
     governance at lists.cpsr.org