[governance] Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme -

annan ebenezer siliconvalley2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 16:35:02 EDT 2007

    Hi All,

Diplo, in cooperation with the Secretariat of the UN Working Group on
Internet Governance (WGIG), the Global Knowledge Partnership (GKP) and the
Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), accepting
applications for the Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme.
  This programme, amongs others, I know
are  aimed  at improving Internet Governance related knowledge and skills
for participants from developing countries.

   May i know  when the next   progamme takes off. I  am really waiting for this opportunity to better myself and society about internet governance issues especially as i find myself with an ISP and a civil society  person

  Please update me on it.
  thank you
  ebenezer annang,ghana