[governance] What is a: necessary/efficient/ultimate Number

yehudakatz at mailinator.com yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Tue Apr 24 12:45:02 EDT 2007

Thank you Karl,

Your answer was quite excellent and constructive, as a result I'll compose a
few models as a guide for the purpose of conducting a Census (of Internet
Operating Persons), after review of the models & approval, will see how much
data can be gathered.

Once that's complete (when we know what were looking at), We can table ideas on
Administrative adjudication.

-

I always despised Admin Law (U.S.), in a schematic sense it reminds me of some
Rube Goldberg system of Goose-Chasing. Layers and Loops (checks & balances’) of
'Bureaucracy' puts the 'B' in BS.

Anyway, maybe we can do a little better.

Thnx
     governance at lists.cpsr.org