[governance] Framework convention

Alejandro Pisanty apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Sat Apr 21 20:25:14 EDT 2007

Milgon,

since you ask, the directions I am pushing in are pretty simple and clear:

1. move beyond your obsession with ICANN and put the collective talent
available to work on Internet Governance issues far more in need of work.

End of numbering.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . .  .  .  .  .  .
      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5622-8540
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org
  Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org