AW: AW: [governance] .xxx. igc and igf

Alejandro Pisanty apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Mon Apr 16 22:13:13 EDT 2007

Lee,

glad to read this, esp. affinity in relationship with domain-specific
governance.

As far as anyone can tell, there will be a discussion about ICANN in Rio,
before Rio, and after Rio. Your comment is very well taken.

Now, I guess it is time to discuss something related to any of the many
domains that still are waiting for some form of solution to their
problems. Now that you mentioned your use of APWG in class, my interest is
piqued about your views on phishing-related governance!

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . .  .  .  .  .  .
      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5622-8540
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org
  Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org