[governance] Re: Lets Regroup...Where are we going?

David Allen David_Allen_AB63 at post.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 9 16:07:36 EDT 2007

We should all be appreciative for Lee's effort.

But the last time I looked, we had elected coordinators who would make calls for such things.  Indeed, Parminder, as one coordinator, has taken steps in just that direction.

It would be nice if the caucus, which has worked so hard to find some coherence for its activities, was able to proceed in that direction.

David

     governance at lists.cpsr.org