[governance] Where are we going?

l.d.misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 09:26:30 EDT 2007

Greetings and a comment on-thread::

In many contexts and activities the idea of "<something> for everyone"
 comes up, and the question of whether "we" really mean it.

Here, ICT4all seems at issue.

A terse conversation directly on this issue might be apt.

Very best wishes, LDMF.
Linda D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D.
For I.D. here:
-Coordination of Singular Organizations on Disability (IDC Steering).
Persons With Pain International.  National Disability Party, International
Disability Caucus.
-*Respectful Interfaces* - Communications Coordination Committee For The
United Nations; ECOSOC Representative. -WSIS/IGF Participant: Geneca, Tunis,
Athens, Internet.

alternate  email:
linda at 2007ismy50thyearincomputingandIamawomanwithdisabilities.com

(Excerpt, most recent post:)

On 4/7/07, Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> wrote:

> >>Agree 100%.  One of the tragedies of xxx is the amount of time
> >>wasted.  Shame it continues to distract when the next IGF
> >>consultation is about 6 weeks away.   Perhaps we can keep up our
> >>successful run on non-contributions and leave comments to a few
> >>misguided souls who want to hand the whole process back over to
> >>governments? (Bureau anyone?)
> >...snip...
> >>Anyway, xxx's irrelevant.
> >>
> >>So what are we going to prepare for the IGF Consultation?

(please see prior full posts).