[governance] xxx would work how? (Fwd: Antigen Notification: Antigen found a message matching a filter)

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sat Apr 7 06:31:19 EDT 2007

The email I sent last night about xxx was caught in by the Egyptian
national regulatory authority's mail filters.

Adam

(P.S. according the a little survey on the regulator's website, over
90% of respondents think new prices for ADSL services are
inconvenient. And there's an article "ADSL line-sharing is illegal"
I wonder if the two could be related?)

     governance at lists.cpsr.org