[governance] ICANN Era of Censorshipin Domain Names

shaila mistry shailam at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 13:44:19 EDT 2007

Hi
  I have been following this exchange and am alarmed that in our attempt to control undesirable censor ships  by governments we may enable access and platform to universally acknowledged  undesirable content such as porn and violence. Yes there is always an ethical and value content to every action, system , organization and resource. So few of us are here, representing civil society and or participating in these debates and surely it is incumbent on us to drive home these viewpoints .

  Shaila  Rao Mistry

  International Federation on University Women IFUW
  Moderator, Next Generation

  Jayco MMI
  President
  California

If you want something
.you’ve never had before ........
  Do something
.............you’ve never done before........... !!