[governance] ICANN Board Vote Signals Era of Censorship in Domain Names

George Sadowsky george.sadowsky at attglobal.net
Tue Apr 3 21:07:55 EDT 2007

The few posts that I have made on this list have generally resulted
in a heated, time-consuming, lengthy and non-productive set of
exchanges.  I don't want to initiate another such set.

So rather than adding specific opinions, let me just say that of all
the opinions I've heard on this subject, I think that Vittorio has a
really excellent grasp of the issues and I ally myself strongly with
his point of view.

George Sadowsky

     governance at lists.cpsr.org