[governance] Statement for the Feb 13 meeting

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Sun Apr 1 10:55:11 EDT 2007

hi,

yep, i was wrong.
as far as i can tell
there are only UN 5 regions (a difficult concept for me)
and thus there are 5 special advisors to offset.
and yes there seems to be 1 person more then my understanding of the
formula goes.

so either i misunderstand the formula or there was some reason for
making an exception to it somewhere along the line or i can't count.

cheers
a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org