[governance] Re: oh those ballots

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Tue Sep 19 15:07:40 EDT 2006

Hi,

On 19 sep 2006, at 14.56, Shantanoo Mahajan wrote:

> You can try replying to this e-mail. 'Reply-To:' header is set to
> igc-voters at igcacus.org. If it works then I think there was error while
> composing the e-mail.

Two things;

- I think that i fixed that a few weeks ago.  The reply-to header
should read
   igc-voters at igcaucus.org . I had a misspelling it it a while back
   I just checked and it looks fixed.

- unfortunately i have noticed that not all mailers seem to pick up
the reply-to header and some just reply to the sender.  I think this
is what was happening to the previous commenter.

thanks

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org