[governance] oh those ballots

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue Sep 19 13:33:32 EDT 2006

Oh, and if you don't put a space between the numeral and the Y or N, it doesn't work. sheesh.

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org
http://www.internetgovernance.org

>>> mueller at syr.edu 09/19/06 1:28 PM >>>
Avri:
You say in the ballots to send the ballots to
igc-voters at igcaucus.org

Then you say,

>  NOTE:  These two steps are easy.  Just use *
>     your reply-to key on this message!  *

But that is not true, if you use reply-to
it sends a message to ïgc-voters-eVote at tla-group.com, which is
not the right address - is it?

So you have to hit "reply all" and then delete one of the addresses

In general, the ballot is horribly difficult for a casual user to follow. The actual voting instructions come AFTER "poll instructions," which consist of coder gobbldegook, and AFTER instructions telling you how to find out how other people voted. I suspect that many people, by the time they work their way down to the actual voting instructions, will be thoroughly confused. Can you change the order of those elements?

     governance at lists.cpsr.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org