[governance] An event on Security and Identity management 2 October

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue Sep 19 13:13:15 EDT 2006

No, an EPFL (Swisss tech. university) affair, although accepting
sponsorship from corps involved always has its tradeoffs. Nevertheless,
as these things go Sun is, uh, more "progressive"/open than certain
others.

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org
http://www.internetgovernance.org

>>> karenb at gn.apc.org 09/18/06 5:39 AM >>>
hi milton

>Those of you in Geneva or nearby may be interested in this event. There
>is a registration fee but an appeal for a free entry and invocation of
>my name might get you in without it.

looks interesting - but largely a sun microsystems afair?

i'll forward this though to the folks we're working with on the
privacy and identity management workshop proposal for the IGF

karen

     governance at lists.cpsr.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org