[governance] Charter vote - issues -

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 08:33:21 EDT 2006

No word to add to, or substract from, Bill's.

For the rest, we are many to use webmail accounts such as the yahoo
I'm using right now in plain text. You'd need to click 'Options' in
the upper right-hand side corner (for yahoo), then 'General
Preferences', scroll down to 'Composing E-mails' and click the
radio-button 'Compose messages as plain text'. The path is more or
less the same for most of the other webmail services, meaning that
one should look for the relevant settings in the 'Preferences'.

I'm also assuming that we are able to see if there was other notable
issues (other that the need for using plain text and starting the
voting message with "eVote") during the pilote vote we made to find
out about the web interface. So if there wasn't any major issue with
anyone's account, please let us proceed with the Charter vote.

Mawaki

     governance at lists.cpsr.org