[governance] Re: Charter vote - issues

David Allen David_Allen_AB63 at post.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 14 12:43:36 EDT 2006

I heartily support Bill's.  An add that Vittorio neither need make an apology!

The amount of effort is quite large.  It makes an important difference to a better place for us all.  Thanks indeed.

My sense - only from a brief read - is that we could simply proceed with what you have in hand, Avri.  I notice that, in the one vote so far, some did not understand creating a text-only email (and we all saw their votes ... even though the vote was 'open,' that is a little disconcerting).  So, one lesson, if we just proceed, is to get a little detailed about text-only, or whatever caused the misfire.

David

     governance at lists.cpsr.org