[governance] Net Neutrality

Phil Regnauld pr+governance at x0.dk
Sun Sep 3 11:31:03 EDT 2006

On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 04:06:27PM +1200, Danny Butt wrote:

> The question for me is how to then define the public interest issues
> within that context, and I think that's a sociopolitical rather than
> technical question as Parminder suggests.

	Ah, the National Cable & Telecommunication Association has that
	answer for you -- see the 30 second spot:

	http://www.ncta.com/ContentView.aspx?ContentID=3526

	"Net Neutrality is BAD for consumers"
	"Net Neutrality means YOU pay"

	(they call Net Neutrality "Mumbo Jumbo" -- written in coloured
	letters, Google style).

	Thank heavens there's some rational information out there, to counter
	the disinformation of these  "multi-billion dollar Silicon valley
	companies.".

	Phil
     governance at lists.cpsr.org