[governance] Announcement: Panel session at APNIC 22, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Fri Sep 1 03:11:53 EDT 2006

[with apologies for duplicates]

   "IPv4 exhaustion: what's the real story?"

      APNIC 22
      9:30 - 10:30 Taiwan local time (UTC+8)
      Online participation available

At the APNIC 22 meeting in Kaohsiung, Taiwan next week, we will be
holding a special panel discussion, "IPv4 exhaustion: what's the real
story?".

The research community is predicting that the current free pool of IPv4
addresses will run out some time between 2009 and 2015. The APNIC 22
panel discussion will look at research done on the issues and examine
the responses needed to cope with the exhaustion of the free pool.

Please join us for this panel and put your comments or questions to the
panelists. You can follow the panel via webcast, audio stream, and live
transcript. During the discussion time, we invite you to talk to the
panel participants via live chat.

For more information, see:

     http://www.apnic.net/meetings/22/program/plenary.html

Paul Wilson                                 email:     pwilson at apnic.net
Director General, APNIC                     sip:    apnic at voip.apnic.net
http://www.apnic.net                        phone:       +61 7 3858 3100
See you at APNIC 22!                     Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 4-8 Sep 2006
                                           http://www.apnic.net/meetings

     governance at lists.cpsr.org