[governance] Meeting with Secretariat?

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Mon Oct 30 05:06:57 EST 2006

I was wondering whether, before the IGF ends, there could be a chance to
have a meeting between civil society and the Secretariat (Nitin and
Markus) to discuss informally the concerns that many of us have been
putting forward, and put forward some suggestions to solve them.
What do you think? Would it be useful? Also, do our AG members think
that it would be possible and advisable?
     governance at lists.cpsr.org