[governance] Appeals team nomcom chair

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Oct 27 09:08:43 EDT 2006

hi,

I still need a volunteer for the nomcom chair of the group that will
pick the appeal's team?

i will help with setting it up and with getting the process pieces
together, but won't actually
chair it or volunteer for it.

and while we could wait until after the elections for the
coordinators (post IGF), with it becoming their problem, i would like
the group to get started before that so we would have an appeals team
at about the time as we have the coordinators.

anyone?

thanks
a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org