[governance] Caucus Statement: another proposal

Laina Raveendran Greene laina at getit-multimedia.com
Thu Oct 26 01:37:10 EDT 2006

Ditto. Agree with the three basic points, although agree with someonelse (I
think Avri) who pointed out that it should not be posed as a protest even
before the fact. A statement of principles as a way to move forward would be
best and agreed with Parminder that IGC could potentially play a role
forward for IG.
Laina