[governance] New French Govt ICANN GAC/ Governance Rep.

Milton Mueller Mueller at syr.edu
Wed Oct 25 11:01:52 EDT 2006

good question. For sake of economy I would prefer to see the IGC
coordinator on the CSB but I also agree with those who question whether
the CSB should continue to exist.

>>> rguerra at lists.privaterra.org 10/23/2006 11:04 AM >>>
Looking at the recently adopted IG charter - i have a question. Will
the
caucus coordinators will server as representatives to the CSB , will a
person need to be elected from within the caucus or will the IGC wish
to decline serving on the CSB?

Though i'd raise the issue - hope the IG caucus meeting over the next
week or so can come up with a statement on what to do..

     governance at lists.cpsr.org