[governance] Simulation Exercise on Negotiations and Chairing International Meetings

Yasmeen Ariff yasmeen at diplomacy.edu
Wed Oct 25 05:52:18 EDT 2006

Dear All,

We will be having a simulation exercise "Negotiating a Global Framework for Internet Governance at the Internet Governance Forum 2011"  on the 31st October at the Amarilia Hotel (next door to the Divani Apollon Palace).

The simulation exercise, which is part of our diplomatic skills workshop for our IG capacity building programme, will focus on building negotiating and
chairing skills. It will be run by Dr. John Hemery (expert in negotiation exercises from Oxford) and Dr. Alex Sceberras Trigona (former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Malta).

Besides 15 participants from the Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme there will be an additional 15 places for participants from developing countries from different stakeholder backgrounds.

Please forward this message to anyone who may be interested in the exercise and ask them to register by sending us an email to ig at diplomacy.edu with their name, email address, contact numbers in Athens and organisation details.

Please see Simulation Exercise Document for more details:
http://www.diplomacy.edu/poolbin.asp?IDPool=165

For more Info on Diplo at the IGF:
http://www.diplomacy.edu/ig/

See you in Athens!