[governance] IGC's questions to the IGF

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Tue Oct 24 08:06:33 EDT 2006

Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
> Parminder wrote:
>> Bill, Since there is less than a week to the IGF, it will be good if
>> someone
>> (you??) took a go at the points to put them in a more presentable form...
>
> Here is my attempt, based loosely on Parminder's draft but shortened and
> simplified and rephrased in the form of a petition.

Here, just as a proof of concept for now (there are no links to it yet,
pending comments from the list) is an online version of the petition:

http://igfwatch.org/petition

The text is identical to the version I sent to the list (except I
noticed I had two "within"s close together so I changed one of them).

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor
     governance at lists.cpsr.org