[governance] IGC's questions to the IGF

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Oct 23 04:53:01 EDT 2006

Hi,

I would agree with that.

I think the limitation is that it is difficult for anyone to call
rough consensus. since I am not empowered to do so as a process-only
coordinator and as there is not way to appeal it.  On the other hand
if a consensus is possible or if you got the way of the petition,
then i do not see an issue with actually engage in in some
substantive dialogue toward a stement.  In fact I think that is a
really good thing.

a.

PS: Speaking of real coordinators - so far only one person is in the
candidate pool.  We need at least 2 - though of course more choice is
better (not meant as a criticism of the one).

     governance at lists.cpsr.org