[governance] New French Govt ICANN GAC/ Governance Rep.

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sun Oct 22 10:46:46 EDT 2006

Attending the (Canadian) Alternative Telecommunications Policy Forum in
Ottawa this weekend I learned that our well known Bertrand de La
Chapelle is now the new French government representative for the IGF, as
well as the  ICANN Government advisory committee (GAC).

I don't recall an announcement being made here at all, but I do trust
the authenticity of the news - as it was confirmed to me by several well
reliable sources.

I do wish Bertrand well in his new position. His contributions and
engagement with many of us in Civil Society will be missed.

regards

Robert

Ref:

Alternative Telecommunications Policy Forum
http://www3.fis.utoronto.ca/research/iprp/cracin/alttelecompolicyforum.ca/

     governance at lists.cpsr.org