[governance] Program for IGC at IGF

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Oct 20 09:16:09 EDT 2006

On 20 okt 2006, at 14.53, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:

> Still none the wiser.  Is anyone else disturbed about the lack of
> transparency in the operations of the Secretariat and the MAG?  I
> have been following IGF issues very closely for my PhD (well, as
> closely as I can from outside the MAG), and yet this is the first I
> have heard of any SAG.  There is *no* information about it on the
> Web or in any mailing list archives I've seen.  What is it?  Why
> haven't we been told about it before?

not sure why you have not heard of it before.

on the page describing the Advisory Group:
     http://www.intgovforum.org/ADG_members.htm

The Chairman asked a number of special advisers to assist him in this
process. He also invited the Regional Coordinators to attend the
meeting as special invitees.

the members are listed at:
http://www.intgovforum.org/ADG_members_chairs_Adv.htm

a.