[governance] [IGP-ANNOUNCE] IGP Newsletter, Vol 1.04

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sat Oct 14 01:46:50 EDT 2006

> I am sometimes surprised about the difference between what
> some of the
> European members of the GAC say over a cup of coffee, and
> then in the
> meeting, there is silence. Why?

It is the difference between the identified 'strategic interests' and what
they really think, and believe right.... EU need to do more on asserting
itself, vis-à-vis its strategic economic and political partnership with the
US, in which US mostly gets away with unilaterally defining the agenda.

Parminder

Parminder Jeet Singh
IT for Change, Bangalore
Tel: (+91-80) 2665 4134, 2653 6890