[governance] Effective participation ....

Jeffrey Hunker jhunker at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Oct 11 11:54:54 EDT 2006

May I suggest that a brief primer on the organizations involoved, including contact info and a brief line about their role, would be helpful to those (like me) interested in issues of governance, but still learning how
to be engaged. I do a lot of work involving Internet security and reliability, and realize that governance issues are critical. I suspect that there are many in my position.

Jeffrey Hunker
Professor of Public Policy and Management
Professor of Computer Science
Carnegie Mellon University
jhunker at andrew.cmu.edu

     governance at lists.cpsr.org